Broad Human Resources Experience
The Hamilton Group specializes in executive coaching, career transition, leadership development, and succession planning. Principal Bill Hamilton has garnered broad experience in human resources management with executive-level roles at Bank of Montreal, CIBC and Manulife Financial. In addition, he spent two years as a Senior Partner with the Bedford Consulting Group, an international executive search consultancy.
Clients and Industries across Canada
Coaching clients of the Hamilton Group consist of senior executives from a wide range of industries including bio-tech, healthcare, pharmaceutical, banking, insurance, telecommunications, real estate, legal, and television broadcasting. They include presidents, CEO's, CFO's, partners, and executives.
In addition to coaching, our recent consulting assignments include:
- An organizational review for a rapidly growing law firm in Waterloo
- a six month project with Royal Roads University in Victoria, BC to develop executive development programs
- leading major change management programs with a number of large corporations including Irving Oil Limited
- the design of executive compensation programs for senior executives for a variety of organizations such as Oakville Hydro and FirstOntario Credit Union
- executive recruitment for a number of companies including Mattamy Homes
- Executive Coaching
- Leadership Development
- Executive Recruitment
- Career Transition
- Performance Management
- Business Planning
- Organization Development
Additional Human Resources Consulting
- Succession Planning
- Executive Compensation
- Executive Development
- Employee Relations
- Career Planning and Transition
To learn more about how we can partner with you, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or by phone at 905.465.3695.